Continuous Service Contracts (DSV) with and without maintenance in Kelkheim
The best “insurance” against frequent drainage malfunctions or for quick emergency assistance
We provide three contract options that are customized to fit the unique needs of each customer in Wiesbaden, ensuring you only receive the services that you require. This not only saves you money, but also helps to prevent unnecessary work and avoid unpleasant surprises.
In case you fail to monitor and clean your drainage system adequately, you run the risk of encountering issues with your building insurer. Insurance companies have the authority to decrease or reject benefits in the event of damage if they can demonstrate insufficient maintenance.
Advantages of our permanent service contracts (DSV)
- Fewer breakdowns of your wastewater systems and less hassle for yourself
- Significantly lower maintenance costs for wastewater systems that are susceptible to malfunctions
- Regular maintenance or emergency assistance available on a case-by-case basis
- Maintenance premiums as apportionable operating costs
- Preferential service in speed and price at any time
- Adaptation of your DSV to your individual needs, even during the contract period
How to reach us
We are pleased to advise you
More than 1,000 customers rely on the expertise of Abfluss-AS Kelkheim. Do you too? Get in touch with us.