For private households
For more than 50 years, we have been carrying out professional and regular work on drainage systems in accordance with the latest technical standards.
Property owners must ensure that their property drainage lines are in proper condition. This condition is defined for existing property drainage lines in DIN 1986-30 (DIN EN 1610 applies to new systems). The generally accepted rules of technology in DIN 1986-30 also include the fact that property drainage lines must be leak-proof and must not show any leaks.
Based on our modern and transparent documentation techniques, we naturally provide information of the state of the house connection sewer. Regarding repair work or pipe rehabilitation and leak tests, we naturally observe the requirements of the German Water Resources Act (WHG) as well as the wastewater statutes of the respective municipality and provide the corresponding proof of the property drainage system. We are aware of our obligation to ensure the sustainability of our environment through our activities.
Our services include:
- Tailor-made, cost-effective maintenance contracts
- Cleaning of all drainage systems including rainwater pipes, gutters and yard drains
- Leak testing of drainage channels
- TV inspection and location with plan preparation for existing old pipes (e.g. in buildings in need of renovation
- Installation, maintenance and repair of backflow prevention and lifting systems
- Plant repair in open and closed construction methods
How to reach us
We are pleased to advise you
More than 1,000 customers rely on the expertise of Abfluss-AS Frankfurt. Do you too? Get in touch with us.