Continuous Service Contracts (DSV) with and without maintenance in Gießen
The best “insurance” against frequent drainage malfunctions or for quick emergency assistance
As a customer-oriented company, we provide 3 different types of maintenance contracts that are customized to meet your specific requirements in Gießen. With our tailored approach, you only pay for the services that you actually need, which not only saves you money but also avoids unnecessary work and unpleasant surprises
Furthermore, insufficient monitoring and cleaning of your drainage system could result in issues with building insurers, as they are authorized to reduce or reject benefits if inadequate maintenance is demonstrated.
Advantages of our permanent service contracts (DSV)
- Fewer breakdowns of your wastewater systems and less hassle for yourself
- Significantly lower maintenance costs for wastewater systems that are susceptible to malfunctions
- Regular maintenance or emergency assistance available on a case-by-case basis
- Maintenance premiums as apportionable operating costs
- Preferential service in speed and price at any time
- Adaptation of your DSV to your individual needs, even during the contract period
How to reach us
We are pleased to advise you
More than 1,000 customers rely on the expertise of Abfluss-AS Frankfurt. Do you too? Get in touch with us.